2017 OREGON SCHOOL EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CONFERENCE
On March 26-28, the 6th Annual Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference was held in Bend, Oregon to engage school employees in creating healthier school environments that supports the physical, social, and emotional heath and well-being of staff and students. The following presentation documents have been made available and are organized by presentation date.
MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017
- All are Welcome – Planning an Effective School Employee Wellness Program for all School Staff
- CSI: Cultural Scene Investigation – Steffannie Roachè
- Energize, Focus, and Achieve: The Power of Staff and Student Wellness Working Together
- Evidence-based Tools to Increase Feelings of Wellbeing at Work or Wherever You Are
- A Family Doctor’s Perspective on Healthy Aging in the Workplace
- Healthy You, Healthy Youth: A Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child Approach to Student and Staff Success
TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017
A guide to making employee wellness programs work for School Districts, Education Service Districts and Community Colleges.
Check out some of our success stories.
Ready to take a step towards wellness, apply for the grant today.