2018 School Employee Wellness Conference
MONDAY, MARCH 26
- Classroom and Teacher Transformation through Mindfulness
- Healthy Habits and the Mouth/Body Connection
- Delta Dental Resource Handout
- Moving from Wellness to Well-being
- Why are Staff not Turning Up at Lunchtime Wellness Sessions and Staff Picnics? Understanding Employee Pushback and Resistance
- Understanding Employee Pushback and Resistance Handout
- FIERCE! How to Redefine Life Stress and Live Courageously
- Making the Connection: Staff Well-being and Social and Emotional Environments
- A Spa for the Mind: Detox with Sleep
- Sleep Action Plan Handout
- Kaiser Permanente’s Rest and Revive Sleep Management Toolkit
- Getting Started with an Inclusive School Employee Wellness Program
- Strategic Plan Template
- Cover Story Handout
- Facilitating Strategic Planning for Your SEW Program: Tools, Tips and Resources
- Facilitating Strategic Planning Handout
TUESDAY, MARCH 27
- Attention Training – The New Caffeine!
- Attention Training Handout
- Mindfulness Tips
- Mindful Meditation Practice Handout
- Making Room at the Well
- Be Better, Live Longer
- Starting Up Wellness: A Case Study of David Douglas School District
- Starting Up Wellness Handout
- The Spirit is Willing: Motivating Staff to Participate
A guide to making employee wellness programs work for school districts, education service districts and community colleges.
Check out some of our success stories.
Ready to take a step towards wellness, apply for the grant today.