SCHOOL EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CONFERENCE
The annual Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference is a statewide conference that aims to educate, engage and empower educators and school staff to create healthy, resilient school workplaces. The conference has become a trusted source for quality professional development and networking and brings national, state and local experts that share practical information and tools to start and sustain school employee wellness. Find more information below!
2019 School Employee Wellness Conference
OEA Choice Trust is passionate about bringing professional and talented presenters together to discuss employee wellness with public school employees from across the state. This two day conference features keynotes, breakout sessions and rejuvenation activities. Held in beautiful Bend, there are daily opportunities for attendees to get out in nature, explore Bend and relax with colleagues or family members.
“OEA Choice Trust is a leading organization working on school employee wellness. The quality of speakers draws people, and the Trust walks their talk by having physical activities built into the days. OEA Choice Trust simply puts on the best conference.”
– 2017 Conference Participant
Together Everyone Achieves More: Changing the Conversation
Let’s change the conversation around school employee well-being –
- From a sole focus on physical activity to a holistic approach to include all elements of well-being
- From individual responsibility to a culture that creates opportunities and conditions to be well
- From school employee wellness programs being a “nice to have” to a “must have”
- From “one more thing to do” to integrated into the work day
- From one-size-fits-all to culturally responsive
- March 24-26, 2019
- Riverhouse in Bend, Oregon
- No registration fee
- Earn 10 CPDUs sponsored by OEA
- All new breakout tracks –
- Physical Well-being
- Social-Emotional Well-being
- Financial Well-being
- SEW Nuts and Bolts
Learn about this year’s keynote speaker, Jess Lawrence, Director of Cairn Guidance!
Click on the links below for past School Employee Wellness Conference materials and presentations.