2016 SCHOOL EMPLOYEE WELLNESS CONFERENCE
On March 20-22, 2016 the 5th Annual Oregon School Employee Wellness Conference was held in Bend, Oregon to engage school employees in creating healthier school environments that supports the physical, social, and emotional heath and well-being of staff and students. The following presentation documents have been made available and are organized by presentation date.
- Fostering Emotional Health – Create an Action Plan to Support Staff Well-being
- How to Create Lasting Wellness Program Initiatives
- School Employee Wellness: The Basics
- First Aid for Burnout
- Burnout Shield Worksheet
- The Dallas School District Story: Using Total Worker Health as a Pathway to Sustainability
TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2016
- The Time is Now: Planning for Sustainability
- Action Planning for Beginning School Employee Wellness Teams
- The Truth about Hypnosis! Learn to Use Self-Hypnosis to Reduce Stress, Lose Weight, Stop Smoking, and Be Healthier
- Make It, Take It, Give It, You’ll Feel Better
A guide to making employee wellness programs work for school districts, education service districts and community colleges.
Check out some of our success stories.
Ready to take a step towards wellness, apply for the grant today.