These webinars can be a great resource for School Employee Wellness program coordinators, Wellness Committees, and organizations interested in more information about the planning, development and execution of effective school employee wellness programs.
OEA Choice Trust recommends content on its website. This does not constitute an official endorsement of said authors or programs.
Kaiser Permanente Thriving Schools Webinars
The Kaiser Permanente Thriving Schools program focuses on employee well-being through sustainable, employee-driven programs and healthy work environments.
- Sustaining School Employee Wellness: Making Positive Changes Last
- Supporting School Employees Through Stress Reduction and a Trauma-Informed Approach
- Unions in Schools: Important Partners for School Employee Wellness
- Getting Started with School Employee Wellness
- Championing School Employee Wellness
- Creating Sustainable Changes
WellSteps’ webinar collection includes:
- How to Start a Wellness Program
- Proven Ways to Improve Workplace Environment and Policy
- Making Wellness Even Better with Disease Management
- Wellness Done Right: A Look Under the WellSteps Hood
OR Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Webinars
The Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences’ mission is “to promote health and prevent disease and disability among working Oregonians and their families.”
Their webinars include:
- What We’ve Learned About Child and Adolescent Development That Could Help Us Improve Workplaces
- Respectful Workplaces
- Changing Group Norms for Safety
- Using Organizational Technology to Shape a Positive Work Environment
- Safety Leadership Through Relationships
OR Institute of Occupational Health Sciences Training
The Oregon Institute of Occupational Health Sciences also provides recorded training sessions that can be viewed. Some of the trainings are listed below.
- Creating a Positive Work Environment for Safety and Health
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace: Impact on Worker Health and Well-being
- Innovation and Creative Strategies Leading to Total Worker Health
- Mindfulness and Total Worker Health
- Healthy Workplace Solutions: From Research to Practice
- Creating Excellence in Worksite Wellness: Taking Your Program to the Next Level